Vanquish ME vs. CoolSculpting
Working out and eating healthy can help get your body in great shape, but sometimes, even with frequent exercise and dieting, there is that stubborn fat that just won’t budge. For that extra help, non-surgical fat reduction procedures might be the answer. These body-sculpting and fat-burning procedures selectively break fat cells in specific areas of your body, such as the abdomen, flanks or under the chin in order to reduce fat pockets, without the need for surgery.
Body-sculpting procedures have become so popular, that in 2017 alone there were over 400,000 procedures performed.
Two of the most popular non-invasive body sculpting devices on the market, and the only two proven to permanently destroy fat cells are Vanquish ME and CoolSculpting. While it holds true that these devices do not necessarily remove as much fat as traditional surgical liposuction, they are both quite efficient at reducing localized fat. What’s even more appealing is that they are more cost-effective, require no down-time and present a lower risk than liposuction.
Neither Vanquish ME nor CoolSculpting are weight loss programs. Unlike certain weight-loss medications, such as Phentermine, Vanquish Me and CoolSculpting are not designed to battle obesity. These devices are rather specifically designed to address problem areas, particularly those resistant to exercise and a healthy diet.
About Vanquish Me
Vanquish ME is a technological breakthrough in the world of non-invasive fat removal treatments. It
uses focused-field radiofrequency technology to heat up fat tissue to a point in which fat cells experience apoptosis (cell death). This way, fat is targeted selectively and disrupted efficiently. For the best outcome, 4-6 sessions are recommended, but each treatment is only a 45 minutes long. With no risk of anesthesia or side effects, Vanquish ME is the safest, most painless fat removal procedure on the market today.
CoolSculpting destroys fat cells by freezing them, and unlike Vanquish ME, it only accesses a small area of the fatty tissue at a time. The device is left in one area for about one hour while it suctions and is then moved to another area. It is FDA-approved to treat nine areas of the body: under the chin and jawline bulging areas, thighs, abdomen and flanks, back, underneath the buttocks and upper arms. The coolest thing about it (no pun intended) is its ability to avoid damage to other adjacent cells, thus minimizing damage to the skin and underlying tissue. Following the procedure, patients may experience temporary redness, swelling, bruising, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, therefore some temporary rest is recommended.
What is the Difference Between Vanquish ME and CoolSculpting?
While CoolSculpting uses freezing to destroy fat cells, Vanquish ME is all about using heat to do the same. As soon as fat cells are destroyed, the lymphatic system of the body will carry the cellular
debris until it excretes it from the body. With exercise and a healthy diet, fat cells tend to swell and shrink, but remain constantly in the body. With CoolSculpting and Vanquish ME, cells are permanently removed from the body.
While these two treatments are quite similar in a lot of ways, if you really look closely, you can easily spot some of the many things that set these two apart from each other:
- For starters, Vanquish ME treats large areas at a time, so the entire lower abdomen and love handles or both inner and outer thighs can be treated effectively in one treatment. CoolSculpting would be more effective if treating each of these areas separately. To reduce the waist line using CoolSculpting, each love handle, and then the abdomen need to be treated separately. Each of these sessions can take up to a full hour.
- Vanquish ME is known for providing a more “circumferential reduction,” while CoolSculpting is best at targeting very specific areas. When targeting a reduction in the waistline for example, Vanquish ME promises to deliver between 2 and 4 inches. CoolSculpting, on the other hand, can provide a 20 to 25 percent reduction.
Benefits of Vanquish ME and CoolSculpting
Let’s take a look at the respective benefits of each of these fantastic body-sculpting treatments:
- So painless and comfortable to undergo, that you can read a book or watch a TV show during treatment
- For certain target areas may require fewer treatments, thus, considered ideal for those with busy schedules
- Results can be seen 2-6 months after treatment
- More treatments result in more fat reduction
- Best for people with BMI (i.e. body mass index) below 30
- Destroys a greater percentage of fat when compared to CoolSculpting
- Capable of treating the largest size area of all non-invasive fat destroying devices on the market resulting in fewer treatments
- Can result in improvement in skin appearance (tightening and cellulite)
- Guaranteed to be a painless and comfortable procedure, allowing you to immediately resume your daily activities
- Little risk of side effects
- Results can be seen after a single treatment, but because fat cells are not removed at the time of the procedures but rather undergo a process of cell death and excretion, best results are noticeable 1 to 2 months after treatment
- Less expensive than competing non-invasive procedures
- Approved for any BMI (i.e. body mass index) 30
The Bottom Line
If you are looking to reduce your body fat and get back to your normal daily routine, Vanquish ME may be the best non-invasive treatment for you.
It is always best to consult a professional before starting a body-sculpting treatment, so he/she can help you tailor the best treatment plan for you.
Where to Get Vanquish ME in Maryland
Are you looking to experience the wonders of Vanquish ME in Maryland? Look no further than
Rivas Weight Loss. Our specialists are trained to help you design the right treatment plan to meet your needs and deliver this non-invasive procedure.
Visit us for a consultation and learn more about the services we provide and how Vanquish ME can help you achieve your desired look. Give us a call!
Book a risk-free consultation now