As a medical office whose top priority is the health and wellness of our patients, we are taking the appropriate measures to combat the spread of the Coronavirus as outlined by the CDC.
We will be introducing Phone Follow-up Medical Weight Loss Appointments to fight the spread of COVID-19. This measure will minimize the number of people in our office, minimizing the potential of exposure. Phone appointments are an unexpected, totally new venture. Please bare with us as we work through any kinks in the system.
What is a Phone appointment?
Instead of coming into the office to meet with the provider, you have your appointment over the phone. Weights and blood pressures will not be taken as part of these visits. Medications will still be picked up at the office.
How does it work?
- Call or go Online to book a Phone Follow-up Appointment
- Meet with Provider – **If possible, weigh yourself before speaking with the Doctor**
- Come to the office at your scheduled appointment time and remain in your car.
- If you’re unable to come to the office at scheduled time: still call to check in and you will be able to pick up meds at the office when a provider is on the premises.
- Call the office to check in — A provider will call you shortly thereafter.
- Following the appointment, payment will be taken over the phone or through a secure link emailed to you.
- Pick up Medication at the Office – For your safety and convenience we will continue to provide medications from our offices to help you avoid exposure to the sick people in pharmacies and continue to get the medication manufacturer your body is used to. Medications can be picked up when a doctor is in the office.
What about new patients and re-starts (patients who have not had a visit in a year)?
We are still accepting new patients and restarts.
If you are experiencing fever, cough, or cold-like symptoms we will not be able to see you in the office.
Only come into the office if you have:
- NO fever
- NO cough
- NO known exposure to someone with COVID-19
Please be assured that we are staying compliant with all CDC guidelines, and are making sure to upkeep the highest of sanitary standards as always.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the CDC guidelines as they are updated.
Note: If you are experiencing financial hardship due to the outbreak, please speak with our staff about the option of deferred payment.
Stay healthy and feel free to reach out with any questions!
Feel free to contact us at any of our clinics:
Towson office: 410-583-5677
Ellicott City office: 410-750-9200
Glen Burnie office: 410-760-8400
Abingdon office: 410-569-5162
Frederick office: 301-662-9105
Perry Hall office: 410-842-4233
Click here to learn why it is essential to maintain a healthy weight during these trying times.
Book a risk-free consultation now